|Stratford’s dental assistant course can help you learn a number of usable skills that could jumpstart your career. If you’re interested in a dental assistant career, then Stratford is your choice for success. |
Job Title: Dental Assistant
Projected employment growth: 25% increase during the 2012-2022 decade
Median Salary: $34,500
Job Category: dental assistant
Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor “Occupational Outlook Handbook 2014-15”
Dental Assistant Jobs
Stratford’s dental assistant course can qualify you for jobs such as:
• Dental Office Assistant
• Dental Assistant Trainee
Stratford’s dental assistant course can teach you how to:
• Describe dental anatomy, dental nomenclature and the development of teeth.
• Implement infection control practices.
• Identify dental instruments and materials correctly.
• Prepare the treatment room for patients.
• Greet and seat patients.
• Punch, place and remove a dental dam.
• Assemble and place a retainer.
• Mount, label and file dental X-rays
|“I was finally able to get a good paying job. The books were very easy to understand.” — Barbara C.|